24 North Colony Road Wallingford, CT 06492 | 203.265.7013
- Redscroll Records
- 24 North Colony Street
- Wallingford, CT 06492
- Phone: 203.265.7013
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Store Hours:
- Sunday and Monday 12PM/Noon-6PM
- Tuesday - Saturday 12PM/Noon-8PM
- We are currently trying to work out any kinks with the shipping in the google check out. If you feel you were overcharged please email us and we'll address any issues that arise.
- Additionally, if you'd like to combine an order from this site with an order done on Ebay or Discogs please contact us by email before putting an order through.
I grew up in suburbia, CT. For fun as a kid I would walk up and down my local creek and see what came - turtles, frogs, dogs, neighborhood kids, lots of skunk cabbage... I started going to shows eventually in urban areas. I stopped eating meat. I started hating humanity (it's the devil). I got a couple degrees along the way (Communication and Music). Josh asked if I wanted to help him open a store. I work at WESU (88.1FM www.wesufm.org) as the Program Manager (it's a sweet part time gig) too.
I was lucky to get involved with the underground music scene when I was really young. It influenced me greatly growing up. I dropped out of college. I decided that opening a record store was a good idea. So...we did. I also enjoy foreign cinema, comics, & vegan cooking.
01. Will you buy my old cds, records, tapes, dvds, etc.? How much?
Yes. Give us a call or stop on by with your collection. We will assess them and make an offer. We will not make offers over the phone. We have to see it to be sure. If your collection is too big to bring here we will come to you by appointment.
02. Where do I submit Redscroll-related pictures & fanfiction?
Email us at email@example.com and we might even put it up on our site (if you want us to).
03. Is it true that I will receive a lifetime discount for getting a "Redscroll Records" tattoo?
Yes, it is true. Discuss it with us in person first. There are many factors that will go into how much that discount will be.
04. Do you have Gift Certificates?
Yes, they are actual olde timey style gift certificates that we brand with our store seal. We can make them in any denomination you desire.
05. How often do you get new stuff in?
We get new stock in just about every weekday. We post updates often on our blog so you can see what has come in for new stock there.
06. How often do you get used stuff in?
Used stock comes in often. It is not something we can control though. We do hunt for it on occasion. It is a given that there is more used stuff in every week. Used stock does not get posted in any updates. There is a lot of turnaround on this and it would be very hard to keep it up to date. It's really something to discover by visiting the shop and looking through the latest used arrivals.
07. Can you special order something for me? Do I have to put down a deposit?
Yes, we special order for lots of people lots of times. We don't require any deposit.
08. What does "Redscroll" mean?
Redscroll is the name of the store. It has no real meaning other than it identifies us as a shop.
09. Are you currently hiring?
Hand deliver your resume to us at the store. You never know.
10. Can I intern at Redscroll? What type of internship?
Come to the store and talk to us. If you are enrolled in school and can get credit for something involving an aspect of running the shop then we will definitely work with you to get you experience in your field. It could be as simple as writing for our blog. It could be some aspect of running a small business. It could be promotion/advertising. It could be a variety of things.